To become a member of WIIS Italy. As a dues-paying member you will get multiple benefits: contribute to the WIIS Italy blog in the form of op-eds, analytical essays or shorter commentary; connect with the WIIS Global Online network; have access to the WIIS global database; receive our Newsletter and stay on the cutting edge of policy discussions through WIIS events, publications, and online resources.
As a dues-paying member of Women in International Security (WIIS), you will:
- Stay on the cutting edge of policy discussions through WIIS ITALY events, publications, and online resources;
- Contribute to the debate by posting commentary and articles on the WIIS Italy blog or WIIS ITALY Facebook page;
- Be part of WIIS global network and advance your career through WIIS;
- Locate WIIS members worldwide and receive invitations to WIIS events, activities and projects;
- Become a mentee and attend leadership programs;
- Mentor future leaders in the international security field.
WIIS Italy’s annual membership fees:
Registration to the network
All fields are required
Renew your subscription:
Bank account Women in International Security, Banca Etica, via Parigi 17, Roma IBAN IT42X0501803200000016673949